Veg-in-Training

I have been cooking since I was old enough to reach the stove (even before that with the help of really unsafe chairs). Recently, I have started to try out a completely new way of cooking. I have cast aside all the familiar animal products that have been the staple of my culinary creations for so many years. Vegan cooking has become my latest obsession and it has been a blast. Check out some of these dishes. Even hard core carnivores will love some of this stuff. Recipes soon!

Monday, June 12, 2006

TOP SECRET RECIPE TESTING BRUNCH






The recipes and names are top secret. You will have to get a copy of Isa and Terry's new book when it is published.

Two recipes were from Vegan with a Vengeance: Apple Pie Crumb Cake Muffins (back right) and Black Bean, Mushroom, and Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers (large platter on the right).

6 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Great place you have here! Awesome Pics!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Selina said...

Well, I am sold. That pizza looking thing looks really good.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Just discovered your blog and I've decided I need to return to continue viewing more vegan yumminess...

Good job!

9:46 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

2:04 PM  
Blogger the twins said...

everything looks delicious!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Carissa said...

Oh my goodness these recipes look awesome! Hey Im following your blog now :) Check me out when you can!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home