Veg-in-Training

I have been cooking since I was old enough to reach the stove (even before that with the help of really unsafe chairs). Recently, I have started to try out a completely new way of cooking. I have cast aside all the familiar animal products that have been the staple of my culinary creations for so many years. Vegan cooking has become my latest obsession and it has been a blast. Check out some of these dishes. Even hard core carnivores will love some of this stuff. Recipes soon!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Vegan Fabada Stew



This is a vegan version of the famous Austurian (Spanish) stew that is traditionally made with sausages and pork. This version is much healthier and very hearty. It is served with Roasted Red Peppers and Sauteed Garlic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home