Veg-in-Training

I have been cooking since I was old enough to reach the stove (even before that with the help of really unsafe chairs). Recently, I have started to try out a completely new way of cooking. I have cast aside all the familiar animal products that have been the staple of my culinary creations for so many years. Vegan cooking has become my latest obsession and it has been a blast. Check out some of these dishes. Even hard core carnivores will love some of this stuff. Recipes soon!

Friday, June 09, 2006

VwaV Macadamia Blondies with Caramel-Maple Topping


If you love macadamia nuts, this is the treat for you. They are delicious and not overly sweet. MMMMM. This recipe is from the fabulous Vegan with a Vengeance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celine said...

how come i haven't tried these yet? yours look luscious.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home